Greetings Citizens and Civilians, and welcome to the fifth episode of Guard Frequency, the universe’s premier Star Citizen podcast recorded on Saturday 114th January 2014 and released for streaming and download on 14th January 2014 at GuardFrequency.com
Lennon, Tony and Geoff are back from their trip to the Magnus system and they settle in to their hangars to bring you another amazing show. In this week’s Squawk Box we cover our favourite gadgets and gizmos to come out of this year’s CES. In CIGNews we talk about all the latest goings-on from around the UEE including the Crowd Funding Update, $36million Letter from the Chairman, the updates to the Ask A Dev forum, the latest Galactic Guide to Drake Interplanetary, more information about Organisations, Wingman’s Hangar episode 52 aaaaaand the latest 10 for the Chairman! As our poll last week for which ship to cover next in Nuggets for Nuggets ended in a tie, we decided to carry it over into this week’s post and so we bring you the gory details, literally: Star Citizen’s death mechanic. Finally, we tune in to the Feedback Loop to hear what’s incoming from you, our listeners!
Want to join the team here at Guard Frequency? We’re always on the lookout for talented individuals so if you have a creative streak you’re dying to let loose then get in touch! email@example.com
- Top Gadgets of CES 2014
- Letter from the Chairman ($36m)
- Ask a Developer Forum Updates
- Galactic Guide: Drake Interplanetary
- Organisations Update
- Wingman’s Hangar 52 inc. 10 for the Chairman
- Death of a Spacemen
- Have you spotted something in the Star Citizen universe that could do with a bit of real-time retconning? Scientific inaccuracies breaking your immersion? Is the history not quite accurate? Maybe it’s something political?
- What are your thoughts on the Hostage mechanic, and how would you explain away being in two places at once?
Let us know your thoughts by commenting below!
Our Organisation Thread: Guard Frequency Response
Click here to go to the RSI Forums and check out our Organisation thread!
Looking to get up to speed on Star Citizen? Then check out Eidolonius’ excellent summary of everything we know so far at www.eidolonius.com
Trackback from your site.