Greetings Citizens and Civilians, and welcome to episode 13 of Guard Frequency, the universe’s premier Star Citizen podcast recorded on Saturday 8th March 2014 and released for streaming and download on Tuesday 1th March 2014 at GuardFrequency.com
Tony, Lennon and Geoff take a break from their hectic schedules of waiting for the Dogfighting Module to bring us yet another awesome show. In this week’s Squawk Box, we tell you all about a video game that has a crystal ball (but alas, no Lotto numbers). In this week’s CIG News we bring you all the updates from around the UEE, including our weekly Crowd Funding Update, the latest Monthly Report, Dateline: SESEN, part 6, Jump Point Volume 1, News Update: Golem Tek, the latest entry into the Galactic Guide: Tiber; 10 For The Chairman episode 10, Wingman’s Hangar 59, our thoughts and rundown of everything coming out of Episode 6 of The Next Great Starship, and we let you know what we’re doing to pass the time as we ask Where The F**k Is The Dogfighting Module. Normally we’d bring you everything we know about a certain ship, system, game mechanic, etc., in Nuggets For Nuggets, but this week we thought we’d turn the tables and ask YOU a favour. Finally, we tune into the Feedback Loop and hear everything that you’ve been saying to us.
Want to be in with a chance of winning a copy of Void Destroyer? Leave a comment on our show’s post in the Robert’s Space Industries Fan Site Forum Thread to be entered into our draw — deadline 7pm March 15, 2014 (01h00 GMT 16th March 2014)
- Did A Decade Old Russian Flight Sim Predict The Invasion Of Crimea?
- Monthly Report: February
- Dateline: SESEN, part 6
- Jump Point volume 1 available for pre-order
- News Update: Golem Tek
- Galactic Guide: Tiber
- 10 For The Chairman, episode 10
- Wingman’s Hangar 59
- The Next Great Starship episode 6
This Week’s Community Questions
- How effective do you want your NPC crew to be? Barely competent? Better than the average 12-year old Call of Duty addict? Somewhere in between?
- How would you deal with TIME problem in the persistent universe? Do we have time to debate about time, or do we not have the time? What is your toon going to do to pass the time flying at one fifth the speed of light from a habitable planet to a jump point?
Let us know your thoughts by commenting below!
Our Organisation: Guard Frequency Response
Click here to go to our Organisation page and apply today!
Looking to get up to speed on Star Citizen? Then check out Eidolonius’ excellent summary of everything we know so far at www.eidolonius.com
Trackback from your site.