Greetings Citizens and Civilians, and welcome to episode 17 of Guard Frequency, the universe’s premier Star Citizen podcast recorded on 5th April 2014 and released for streaming and download on Tuesday 8thApril 2014 at GuardFrequency.com
Tony, Geoff and Lennon are hanging out in the hangar once again this week, bringing you another double dev dosage of Star Citizen for you lucky listeners! In this week’s Squawk Box we catch up with an old friend as we discuss the Next Great Fighter Jet. In this week’s CIG News we bring you the latest Crowd Funding Update, the latest Letter From The Chairman, 10 For The Chairman episode 14, the second episode of The Next Great Starship Dogfighting Module Special, Dateline: SESEN part 10, Fan Spotlight: Fan Fiction, Wingman’s Hangar episode 63, and the absolutely epic Monthly Report for March, before telling you how we’re passing the time in our regular segment Where The F**k Is The Dogfighting Module. Next, we get Organised and bring you all there is to know about Organisations in Nuggets For Nuggets and then we get to the highlights of the show, our Double Dev Feature with Jason Spangler and Bryan Brewer of Cloud Imperium Games. Finally, we tune into the Feedback Loop to hear what you have to say.
- Scorpion Jet | Is the US ready for a cut-price fighter jet?
- Letter From The Chairman $41m
- 10 For The Chairman episode 14
- The Next Great Starship Dogfighting Special #2
- Dateline: SESEN part 10
- Interview with Marina Lostetter on CitizenStar News
- Fan Spotlight: Fan Fiction
- Wingman’s Hangar 63
- Monthly Report: March 2014
This Week’s Community Questions
- What do you think of the “bad blood” surrounding Team Troyka? Was it a free-pass, or did the devs just call it like they saw it?
- Of everything covered in this absolutely epic Monthly Report, what are you most looking forward to? Is there anything that you were disappointed wasn’t covered?
Let us know your thoughts by commenting below!
Our Organisation: Guard Frequency Response
Click here to go to our Organisation page and apply today!
Trackback from your site.