Greetings Citizens and Civilians, and welcome to episode 21 of Guard Frequency, the universe’s premier Star Citizen podcast recorded on 3rd May 2014 and released for streaming and download on Tuesday 6th May 2014 at GuardFrequency.com
Lennon, Tony and Geoff do what only three Internet weirdos with microphones can do as they bring you yet another amazing installation of the universe’s premier Star Citizen podcast. This week in Squawk Box we look at some other ships besides the Mustang that might not be living up to their legacy in the ‘verse. In CIG News we bring you everything happening around the UEE including our weekly Crowd Funding Update, the $43m Letter from the Chairman, the latest in-universe fiction (The First Run: A Sorri Lyrax Delivery episode 3 and Clean Shot), Wingman’s Hangar 67, 10 For The Chairman episode 18, the latest Monthly Report, the next episode of The Next Great Starship, and we also let you know what we’ve been up to as we ask Where The F**k Is The Dogfighting Module. We let you choose the ship for this week’s Nuggets For Nuggets and you wanted to know about the Starfarer, and finally we tune in to the Feedback Loop and let you join in on the conversation.
- Star Citizen Ship Legacies
- Letter From The Chairman ($43m)
- The First Run: A Sorri Lyrax Delivery episode 3
- Clean Shot: A Sit-down with the TDD
- Wingman’s Hangar 67
- 10 For the Chairman episode 18
- Monthly Report: April
- The Next Great Starship episode 11
- Reddit space-math
This Week’s Community Questions
- What do you think about the “salvage only” model of capital ship acquisition in the PU? Are you still holding out for hope – like us – that CIG puts some kind of ship manufacturing in place?
- Did the CIG team accidentally knock out the Next Great Starship this week? Or have they cleared out the riff-raff and the also-rans?
Let us know your thoughts by commenting below!
Our Organisation: Guard Frequency Response
Click here to go to our Organisation page and apply today!
Trackback from your site.