Greetings Citizens and Civilians, and welcome to episode 40 of Guard Frequency, the universe’s premier Star Citizen podcast recorded on 27th September 2014 and released for streaming and download on Tuesday 30th September 2014 at GuardFrequency.com [Download this episode]
Tony and Geoff are joined by our community manager Justin “Chivalrybean” Lowmaster this week for more fun and games than a Vanduul in a jester’s hat. This week we branch out and return to our roots in Squawk Box as we tell you all about an awesome invention that could be assisting humans as we attempt to colonise the deep black. In CIG News we bring you everything that’s happening around the UEE including our weekly Crowd Funding Update, the latest Letter From The Chairman, 10 For The Chairman episode 38 and the Concept Sale of the Aegis Reclaimer. In Nuggets for Nuggets we share with you some of our favourite tips and tricks for Arena Commander; and finally we tune into the Feedback Loop and let you join in on the conversation.
- Synthetic Leaves and Space Colonisation | Daniel Nocera: Inventor of the Artificial Leaf | Space Will Try To Kill You
- Letter From The Chairman ($54m)
- 10 For The Chairman episode 38
- Concept Sale: Aegis Reclaimer
This Week’s Community Questions
- Do you have any juicy tips for Arena Commander? Are you a speed-demon with a trick up your sleeve? Maybe you’ve taught the Vanduul a thing or two and you want to share your secrets with your wingmen.
Let us know your thoughts by commenting below!
Our Organisation: Guard Frequency Response
Click here to go to our Organisation page and apply today!
Trackback from your site.