Greetings Citizens and Civilians, you’re tuned to episode 066, of Guard Frequency, the universe’s premier Star Citizen podcast recorded on 3rd March 2015 and released for streaming and download on Tuesday, April 7th 2015 at GuardFrequency.com [Download this episode]
Welcome, ladies and gentlemen, to the hangar of the Best Damn Space Sim Podcast Ever. Your entertainment will begin shortly. In this week’s Squawk Box, friend… err, “friend” of the show Ben Sanders, aka First Verse Problems causes trouble. Again. This time about the F-35. In CIG News we bring you everything that’s happening around the UEE, including our weekly Crowd Funding Update, the continued instability of Star Citizen 1.1, Around The Verse 38 and 10 For the Chairman 58. In this week’s Nuggets for Nuggets, Chiv goes ballistic on us; and finally we tune into the Feedback Loop and let you join in the conversation.
- F-35 Helmet Display To Scare The Bejeezus Out Of Enemies
- These New Night Vision Helmets for F-35 Pilots Are Insane
- The $400,000 F-35 Pilot Helmet Can See Through The Pilot’s Aircraft
- 1.1.0 Continued MP Instability
- 10 For The Chairman episode 58
- Around The Verse episode 38
This Week’s Community Questions
- We have motor racing, and now space-soccer, what other sports would you like to see given a 30th century makeover?
Let us know your thoughts by commenting below!
Our Organisation: Guard Frequency Response
Click here to go to our Organisation page and apply today!
Trackback from your site.