Greetings Citizens and Civilians, you’re tuned to episode 142, of Guard Frequency — the best damn space sim podcast ever! This episode was recorded on Friday 21st October 2016 and released for streaming and download on Tuesday, October 25th 2016 at GuardFrequency.com
He’s baaaaaaack! The immortal returns and joins Ostron and Kinshadow for another episode of the Best Damn Space Sim Podcast Ever! In this week’s Squawk Box, well, the chances of anything coming from Mars are a million-to-one, they say. The chances of the Europeans getting there? Even slimmer! Next, we check out what news from your favourite space sims has hit the Flight Deck as we cover:
- Some good stuff post CitizenCon from the Reverse the Verse, and a run-down of the Polaris Q&A (part 1 and part 2) for Star Citizen
- Elite-colon-Dangerous-colon-Guardians officially release date, and news of a small patch
- Infinity-colon-Battlescape shows off its latest work-in-progress shots and has a busy couple of weeks with netcode
- Details of the upcoming SAG-AFTRA strike, and what that means for us gamers
News We Didn’t Use
After that we’re debating a little bit of GTA in your space sims, before finally tuning into the Feedback Loop and letting you join in on the conversation.
This Week’s Community Question
- Should Karma/Reputation ratings follow ships and allow players to “ditch the hot vehicle” to maintain legitimate and illegitimate interests with one character? Or does it need to follow the player so everyone knows what side of the law people are on, regardless of what they’re flying? Maybe you like the system Geoff came up with!
Let us know your thoughts by commenting below!
We got patches!
Join us in-game!
Trackback from your site.