Greetings Citizens and Civilians, you’re tuned to episode 151, of Guard Frequency — the best damn space sim podcast ever! This episode was recorded on January 13th 2017 and released for streaming and download on Tuesday, January 17th 2017 at GuardFrequency.com
This week’s Squawk Box, we follow up on an object so large it caused a distant star to dim 22%, and no it’s not Kinshadow’s mother. On the Flight Deck we see what news from your favourite space-sims has landed as we bring you:
- Controversy, Concerns and other C-words in Star Citizen
- And in Elite: Dangerous, combat and blueprint balancing is now live… And so are the thargoids?!?
Next, we debate standardised control schemes before finally tuning into the Feedback Loop and letting you join in on the conversation.
This Week’s Community Questions
- Things, they are a’changin for CIG’s community content. Is this a bigger focus on development and streamlining of messaging, or more obfuscation and diluting of backer involvement?
- Do you like Elite Dangerous 2.2.03? Have you run into the Thargoids? Let us know your experiences, complaints, or praise.
- Do space sims need to have a universal control schema that is mostly standard game to game? Or has that ship sailed and the ability to adjust control schemes in-game is sufficient mitigation?
Let us know your thoughts by commenting below!
We got patches!
Join us in-game!
Trackback from your site.