Greetings Citizens and Civilians, you’re tuned to episode 155, of Guard Frequency — the best damn space sim podcast ever! This episode was recorded on February 10th 2017 and released for streaming and download on Tuesday, February 14th 2017 at GuardFrequency.com
This week’s Squawk Box, we check whether there are any signs of life on Europe. Oh, wait, sorry, that says Europa. On the Flight Deck we see what news from your favourite space-sims has landed as we cover:
- Missions and models for Star Citizen
- Factions and features for Elite: Dangerous
- And Early Entry for Hellion
Next we debate the merits of being the Walton Family in space sims; and finally we turn into the Feedback Loop and let you join in on the conversation.
This Week’s Community Questions
- How’s 2.6.1? Did you read something in the Monthly report we missed?
- The research badgers want some time off, so let us know what you think of the Frontier Livestreams!
- Do you have any plans to play Hellion? What price are you hoping for when it hits Early Access?
- Should Organizations be able to buy, own, and control all the same things players do in-game? Or does that freedom give them far too much influence over other players?
Let us know your thoughts by commenting below!
We got patches!
Join us in-game!
Trackback from your site.