Greetings Citizens and Civilians, you’re tuned to episode 157, of Guard Frequency — the best damn space sim podcast ever! This episode was recorded on February 24th 2017 and released for streaming and download on Tuesday, February 28th 2017 at GuardFrequency.com
This week’s Squawk Box is a change from our normally scheduled shenanigans. Of course we couldn’t go without mentioning the discovery by NASA of the seven new exoplanets in the Trappist-1 system, so we went right to the source. Kinda. So instead of our usual Squawky goodness we’re bringing you a section from our sister production, Priority One, who recently interviewed Dr Robert Hurt of NASA’s Jet Propulsion Labs about the discovery.
After that we hit the Flight Deck and see what news from your favourite space-sims has landed as we cover:
- A whirlwind of Star Citizen news… Oh, no, wait, I meant the Hurricane!
- What the good folks at Frontier are doing about the Core Sys Sector XU-P A5-0 system in Elite: Dangerous
- And we take a proper look at Hellion, the latest space survival sim to hit the market
And finally we tune into the Feedback Loop and let you join in on the conversation.
This Week’s Community Questions
- What do you think of Spectrum? Do you think the Hurricane can do what CIG claims?
- Did you visit the Trappist-1 system (or Core Sys Sector XU-P A5-0) in Elite? Anything there worth mentioning?
- What do you think of Hellion now that it’s out? Do you think the game’s current release state makes sense for early access?
Let us know your thoughts by commenting below!
We got patches!
Join us in-game!
Trackback from your site.