Greetings Citizens and Civilians, you’re tuned to episode 161 of Guard Frequency — the best damn space sim podcast ever! This episode was recorded on March 24th 2017 and released for streaming and download on Tuesday, March 28th 2017 at GuardFrequency.com
This week we’re skipping Squawk Box to bring you another interview, this time with the creators of Starfighter Inc. After that we hit the Flight Deck and see what news from your favourite space-sims has landed as we cover:
- 2.6.2 and the Buccaneer for Star Citizen
- We ask “What’s in a name” and check out the Trappist-1 system in Elite: Dangerous
- And a whole cargo hold of small updates from many different corners of the ‘verse
Finally we tune into the Feedback Loop and let you join in on the conversation.
This Week’s Community Questions
- For Star Citizen: Simply, how is 2.6.2? We want to know.
- Are you looking forward to naming your ship? And are you going to visit the new and improved Trappist system?
Let us know your thoughts by commenting below!
We got patches!
Join us in-game!
Trackback from your site.