Greetings Citizens and Civilians, you’re tuned to episode 173 of Guard Frequency — the best damn space sim podcast ever! This episode was recorded on June 23rd 2017 and released for streaming and download on Tuesday, June 27th 2017 at GuardFrequency.com
In this week’s Squawk Box, apparently NASA’s been looking out into space… AGAIN! Next, we see what news from your favorite space sims has landed as we cover:
- The Nox concept sale, the scaling down of the universe and the Levski Landing Zone for Star Citizen
- And, finally, a fix for the Engineering Exploits along with patch speculation for Elite: Dangerous
Finally, we tune into the Feedback Loop and let you join in on the conversation.
This Week’s Community Questions
- SC CQ 1: Is offering a new, fairly cheap ship with LTI a dangerous loophole? Or are people still making too much of LTI and the idea that CCUs are exploitable?
- SC CQ 2: Are you excited to see Levski finally making it’s in-game debut? Is the devs’ attention to stellar detail something you appreciate?
- E:D: Did the punishment fit the crime for the naughty exploiters of cheaterosity? Are you going Thargoid cave hunting when the new patch drops?
We got patches!
Join us in-game!
Trackback from your site.