Greetings Citizens and Civilians, you’re tuned to episode 177 of Guard Frequency — the best damn space sim podcast ever! This episode was recorded on July 21st 2017 and released for streaming and download on Tuesday, July 25th 2017 at GuardFrequency.com
In this week’s Squawk Box, we’re going to tell you all how to lose weight using this one weird trick! Next, we see what news from your favourite space sims has landed as we discover:
- Why we don’t need roads where we’re going in the Cyclone for Star Citizen
- We have some news about news in Elite: Dangerous
- And… wait, am I reading this right? Kinshadow actually submitted a Descent: Underground piece this week? And it’s a good one full of the latest DU news as well as what’s coming in the future so stay tuned for that!
And finally, we tune into the Feedback Loop and let you join in on the conversation.
This Week’s Community Questions
- SC: Are you concerned by any of the announced delays at CIG? Picking up a Cyclone for yourself?
- E:D: What insect behaviour are you most afraid of that Frontier might use as “inspiration” during the Thargoid invasion? Any other historical villains you’d like to see replicated in the Bubble? Any ideas for pranks we could play on Frontier?
- D:U: Have you stuck with Descent: Underground? Where do you see the company farther down the road?
We got patches!
Join us in-game!
Trackback from your site.