Greetings Citizens and Civilians, you’re tuned to episode 190 of Guard Frequency — the best damn space sim podcast ever! This episode was recorded on October 20th 2017 and released for streaming and download on Tuesday, October 24th 2017 at GuardFrequency.com
In this week’s Squawk Box, we’ve got kilos of new discoveries to talk about. Next, we see what news from your favourite space sims has landed as we cover:
- New information about 3.0 bugs and ship stats in Star Citizen
- Brand new toys for Thargoid Hunters in Elite: Dangerous.
- And some extra special news about the best damn space sim ever, Guard Frequency
Finally, we tune into the Feedback Loop and let you join in on the conversation.
This Week’s Community Questions
- S:C: Is the new information about the ships helpful and informative? Or is it all coming much too late to matter for you?
- E:D: Still enjoying that gadget of the week? Have enough room in your storage for all the new toys? Tell us what you think, contact details are coming up.
- GF: Lay it on us. Don’t hold back. Are we betraying a sacred trust? Is a format change long overdue? Want to make sure the door hits us on the way out?
We got patches!
Join us in-game!
Trackback from your site.