Greetings Citizens and Civilians, you’re tuned to episode 122, of Guard Frequency — the best damn space sim podcast ever! This episode was recorded on Friday 27th May 2016 and released for streaming and download on Tuesday, May 31st 2016 at GuardFrequency.com [Download this episode]
Lennon, Geoff and Tony are in the hangar once again this week, having weathered the storm of feedback to bring you another episode of Guard Frequency. In this week’s Squawk Box we learn all about the Force, and the newest country to try space planing! On the Flight Deck we see what news has landed from your favourite space-sims as we cover:
- Details of the Buccaneer from a subscriber Reverse the Verse in Star Citizen
- All the latest greatness, and not so greatness, from the 2.1/1.6 Horizons update in Elite: Dangerous
- What’s been happening the past couple of weeks in Infinity: Battlescape
- A brief look at two new space sims. We’re not kidding, you’ve goat to check these out — they let you boldly go where Nor-man has gone before.
Next, we debate narrative-driven space-sims, and finally we tune into the very, very large Feedback Loop and let you join in on the conversation.
Derek Smart’s Feedback: http://www.dereksmart.org/forums/topic/gen/#post-3530
This Week’s Community Questions
- Do narrative driven space-sims need to come back into the fold, or are they relics to look back on fondly but have no place in modern gaming?
Let us know your thoughts by commenting below!
We got patches!
Join us in-game!
Trackback from your site.