Greetings Citizens and Civilians, you’re tuned to episode 129, of Guard Frequency — the best damn space sim podcast ever! This episode was recorded on Friday 22nd July 2016 and released for streaming and download on Tuesday, July 26th 2016 at GuardFrequency.com [Download this episode]
Ostron, Geoff and Tony are back in the hangar, donning their lab coats for another round of the Best Damn Space Sim Podcast Ever. Starting things off, in this week’s Squawk Box, sky librarians everywhere have reason to rejoice. On the Flight Deck we see what news has landed from your favourite space-sims as we cover:
- The more lawless parts of space in Star Citizen
- What Elite: Dangerous is changing about blueprints, as well as all the latest on the “alien mystery”
- Details on the “Forever Patch” and the march towards Alpha for Infinity: Battlescape
- and some rumblings of possible further legal issues for No Man’s Sky
Next, we debate the best types of dev communication, and finally we tune into the Feedback Loop and let you join in on the conversation.
This Week’s Community Questions
- Are video developer updates helping to engage and interest backers? Or are they a frivolous waste since written updates are clearer and more informative?
Let us know your thoughts by commenting below!
We got patches!
Join us in-game!
Trackback from your site.