Greetings Citizens and Civilians, you’re tuned to episode 153, of Guard Frequency — the best damn space sim podcast ever! This episode was recorded on January 27th 2017 and released for streaming and download on Tuesday, January 31st 2017 at GuardFrequency.com
This week’s Squawk Box, we check out some celestial bodies! … Kinshadow, put your shirt back on… thanks. On the Flight Deck we see what news from your favourite space-sims has landed:
- First up, you get a crew! And you get a crew! Both Star Citizen and Elite: Dangerous are talking multicrew
- And the latest patch notes from Infinity: Battlescape
And finally we turn into the Feedback Loop and let you join in on the conversation.
This Week’s Community Questions
- Did any of the upcoming Star Citizen Persistent Universe features interest or enrage you? Do you have alternate ideas for how to implement some of the systems? Please chime in, otherwise next show’s feedback is just going to be another rant by Tony
- Do you have the coveted beta access for Elite Dangerous? Have you been running around gathering data for Ram Tah? Or have you just been marveling at the view like our pal Henry? Tell us about your experience.
- Are you playing the not-an alpha alpha of Infinity Battlescape? What are your thoughts on iNovae’s progress and the game they’ve put out?
Let us know your thoughts by commenting below!
We got patches!
Join us in-game!
Trackback from your site.