Greetings Citizens and Civilians, you’re tuned to episode 154, of Guard Frequency — the best damn space sim podcast ever! This episode was recorded on February 3rd 2017 and released for streaming and download on Tuesday, February 7th 2017 at GuardFrequency.com
This week’s Squawk Box, we give you the recipe for the most explodiest metal ever (attention, kids, don’t try this at home!). On the Flight Deck we see what news from your favourite space-sims has landed as we cover:
- Environments and music for Star Citizen
- And a run down of more details on Elite: Dangerous’ upcoming multicrew patch aka The Commanders
Next we debate tutorials vs. social knowledge; and finally we turn into the Feedback Loop and let you join in on the conversation.
This Week’s Community Questions
- Do you like what you’ve heard of Star Citizen’s music, or were you hoping for a different sound?
- Are you looking forward to crewing on another ship in Elite:Dangerous? Or do you just want to order minions around?
- And this week’s Debate Question: Should games have a tutorial system for every aspect of their gameplay for equal access to all? Or does it enhance realism to include some things that have to be taught by experienced masters or learned through trial and error?
Let us know your thoughts by commenting below!
We got patches!
Join us in-game!
Trackback from your site.