Greetings Citizens and Civilians, you’re tuned to episode 165 of Guard Frequency — the best damn space sim podcast ever! This episode was recorded on April 21st 2017 and released for streaming and download on Tuesday, April 25th 2017 at GuardFrequency.com
In this week’s Squawk Box, NASA is taking a dive, and we’re not talking about their budget. Next we hit the Flight Deck and see what news from your favourite space-sims has landed as we cover:
- It’s all about the Banu in Star Citizen
- And Bug fixes, multicrew updates, and details on the “Premonition” tie-in event in Elite: Dangerous
Finally, we tune into the Feedback Loop and let you join in on the conversation.
This Week’s Community Questions
- What’s your opinion on the Referral contest? Are you going to make an extra effort to recruit some friends?
- Do you like the lore that CIG revealed for the Banu? Are you going to be shelling out for a Defender?
- Do the coming changes do enough to make multicrew a worthwhile experience? What’s your take on the player-participation lore event?
Let us know your thoughts by commenting below!
We got patches!
Join us in-game!
Trackback from your site.