Greetings Citizens and Civilians, you’re tuned to episode 171 of Guard Frequency — the best damn space sim podcast ever! This episode was recorded on June 9th 2017 and released for streaming and download on Tuesday, June 13th 2017 at GuardFrequency.com
In this week’s Squawk Box we talk about the new NASA prototype rover! Next, we see what news from your favourite space sims has landed as we cover:
- Power-plants, quantum drives, shield generators… Basically everything, including the kitchen sink for Star Citizen
- Grade 5 controversy and a touching moon in Elite Dangerous
- And why, if you’re a Reddit Moderator of the No Man’s Sky subreddit you may want to dig out that old Walkman.
Finally, we tune into the Feedback Loop and let you join in on the conversation.
This Week’s Community Questions
- Star Citizen: Is item 2.0 still grabbing your attention, or do you need a break? Are you looking forward to the 600i concept sale?
- Elite Dangerous: What’s your take on Frontier’s response, or lack thereof? Do you think the request just got lost in the shuffle, or is it simply a case of it not being a problem until it’s public?
- No Man’s Sky: What are your thoughts on ARGs, either this specific one or the topic in general? Are they fun, entertaining way to be exposed to the in-game universe when you’re not in-game, or should companies stick to old-fashioned, less cryptic forms of marketing?
We got patches!
Join us in-game!
Trackback from your site.