Greetings Citizens and Civilians, you’re tuned to episode 176 of Guard Frequency — the best damn space sim podcast ever! This episode was recorded on July 14th 2017 and released for streaming and download on Tuesday, July 18th 2017 at GuardFrequency.com
In this week’s Squawk Box, we find out how scientists got their quantum panties in an entanglement! Next, we see what news from your favourite space sims has landed as we check out:
- Derelict ships in Star Citizen
- Two more Thargoid sites and various stuff and things for Elite: Dangerous
- And we take a first look at a new space sim to hit our radar: Fringe Wars
Finally, we tune into the Feedback Loop and let you join in on the conversation.
This Week’s Community Questions
- SC: Are you looking forward to wreck hunting in Star Citizen 3.0? Do you think the “huge” ship is a Bengal, or something else?
- ED: Have you ever called on the Rats to pull your bacon out of the fire? Is there any other form of “rescue” you’d like to see in Elite’s galaxy?
- FW: What do you think Fringe Wars will have their teams of players doing? Is this game, in fact, a space sim?
We got patches!
Join us in-game!
Trackback from your site.