Greetings Citizens and Civilians, you’re tuned to episode 181 of Guard Frequency — the best damn space sim podcast ever! This episode was recorded on August 18th 2017 and released for streaming and download on Tuesday, August 22nd 2017 at GuardFrequency.com
In this week’s Squawk Box, we discuss my son’s beer! Next, we see what news from your favourite space sims has landed as we cover:
- The latest bugs plaguing Star Citizen in the latest ATV Burndown
- We’re pulling in Henry to tell us about the beta for Elite: Dangerous
- And make sure your clones are up-to-date as EVE: Valkyrie heads to the 2nd dimension
Finally, we tune into the regular sized Feedback Loop and let you join in on the conversation.
This Week’s Community Questions
- SC: What’s your opinion of CIG’s progress? How did you interpret the dev team announcement?
- E:D: Find anything interesting buried in the Elite beta? Give us the scoop!
- E:V: What’s your take on a VR space-sim “going flat”? Is this a step in the right direction, or have CCP abandoned their principles and sold out?
We got patches!
Join us in-game!
Trackback from your site.