Greetings Citizens and Civilians, you’re tuned to episode 182 of Guard Frequency — the best damn space sim podcast ever! This episode was recorded on August 25th2017 and released for streaming and download on Tuesday, August 29th2017 at GuardFrequency.com
In this week’s Squawk Box, it’s not one but two successes for Ol’ Musky! Next, we see what news from your favourite space sims has landed as we cover:
- All the Star Citizen news coming out of a small, relatively unknown event called Gamescom
- And it’s still Open Beta season for Elite: Dangerous
Finally, we tune into the Feedback Loop and let you join in on the conversation.
This Week’s Community Questions
- SC: What did you think of the mission system as we saw it? Do opposing missions sound unique and emergent, or is it just going to sabotage those not interested in PvP?
- SC: What was your impression of the so-called Face Over IP? Is it a revolutionary system supported by a neat peripheral, or an unnerving gimmick with debatably relevant hardware?
- SC: What was your reaction to the Idris combat? The 600i? Whether you were jumping for joy or groaning we want to know.
- E:D: Who’s ready to die at the hands…or maybe pincers?… of our new insect overlords in Elite Dangerous? Did Frontier get it right with the mission tweaks?
We got patches!
Join us in-game!
Trackback from your site.