Greetings Citizens and Civilians, you’re tuned to episode 186 of Guard Frequency — the best damn space sim podcast ever! This episode was recorded on September 22nd 2017 and released for streaming and download on Tuesday, September 26th 2017 at GuardFrequency.com
In this week’s Squawk Box, YARR, MATEY, we take to the High Seas on Mars! Next, we see what news from your favourite space sims has landed as we cover:
- We find out why ATV really stands for “Air Traffic Violations” in Star Citizen
- There are more ancient ships and brand new weapons in Elite: Dangerous
- And we take our first look at the new space-sim on our radar, Helium Rain.
Finally, we tune into the Feedback Loop and let you join in on the conversation
Good people of the ‘verse, lend us your ears!
Or, rather, your audio talents! Guard Frequency are looking for additional audio engineers to join the crew. So if you’ve got a good ear for detail, know your fade-ins from your high-pass filter, and think you can lend us an hour each week, we’d love to hear from you — doubly so if you’re a keen fan of table-top RPGs. If you’re interested, drop us a Tweet, a message on Facebook or an email to email@example.com
This Week’s Community Questions
- SC: Were you impressed by the fidelity CIG is putting into the Air Traffic controllers? Do you have a plan to foil the AI’s behavior response programming?
- E:D: Time’s Up! Are you ready for the invasion. Did you do your part to prepare for the War of the Bugs?
- HR: Have you taken in some of Helium Rain? What were your thoughts on the experience or the description of the gameplay? We want to hear!
We got patches!
Join us in-game!
Trackback from your site.