Greetings Citizens and Civilians, and welcome to the fourth episode of Guard Frequency, the universe’s premier Star Citizen podcast recorded on Saturday 4th January 2014 and released for streaming and download on 7th January 2014 at GuardFrequency.com
Our intrepid trio are back as this week to bring us another exciting show. In this week’s Squawk Box we hear all the details of the Chinese navy’s new aircraft carrier that was 25 years in the making before we dive head-long into a batch of CIG News including the latest Crowd Funding Update, WIP Cutlass and Freelancer, Lore Builder 10, the latest Galactic Guide to the Magnus system, more details on the Next Great Starship competition. Next, we decide to gaze into our crystal balls and give you our predictions for Star Citizen in 2014 followed by a rundown of the various ships available to citizens and civilians in a rather lengthy edition of our new segment Nuggets for Nuggets. Finally, we jump into the Feedback Loop to hear what you guys have to say.
Want to join the team here at Guard Frequency? We’re always on the lookout for talented individuals so if you have a creative streak you’re dying to let loose then get in touch! email@example.com
- China’s First Aircraft Carrier Ends Sea Trials
- US & Chinese Warships Come Dangerously Close
- History of the Varyag
- WIP: Freelancer
- TNGS: Meet Chris Smith
- Galactic Guide: Magnus System
- Lore Builder 10: Squadron Naming and Sataball Wrap-up
- WIP: Cutlass
- What do you think of the alphabet-soup that is Squadron naming? Do your friends have an embarrassing nickname for you in real life?
- How much money is “too much money”, either as a crowd-funding goal or in game?
Let us know your thoughts by commenting below!
Did you miss the live streaming event? Catch up here!
Looking to get up to speed on Star Citizen? Then check out Eidolonius’ excellent summary of everything we know so far at www.eidolonius.com
Trackback from your site.