Greetings Citizens and Civilians, and welcome to episode 15 of Guard Frequency, the universe’s premier Star Citizen podcast recorded on Saturday 22nd March 2014 and released for streaming and download on Tuesday 25th March 2014 at GuardFrequency.com
Lennon, Tony and Geoff return and bring unto you a show of gargantuan proportions! In this week’s Squawk Box, we bring you Star Wars, episode 5, in the true, original Shakespearean — verily, it is a performance that should not be missed ere on pain of death. In CIG News we bring you up-to-the-minute coverage of everything happening around the UEE including our weekly Crowd Funding Update, confirmation that the Idris is getting a utility craft, the winners of the PAX-East pre-reveal competition, the WIP Gallery of the updated Vanduul Scythe, the eighth part of the Dateline: SESEN series, the latest entry into This Day In History, 10 for the Chairman Episode 12, Wingman’s Hangar 61 and the eighth episode of The Next Great Starship. We let you chose the ship for this week’s Nuggets For Nuggets and you wanted to hear everything that we know about the Retaliator, and then the highlights of the show, our double dev feature as we bring you lucky listeners not one but two interviews with the devs from Tony’s trip to CIG Austin, before finally tuning into the Feedback Loop and letting you join in the conversation!
Want to be in with a chance of winning a copy of Void Destroyer? Leave a comment on our show’s post in the Robert’s Space Industries Fan Site Forum Thread to be entered into our draw — deadline 7pm March 29th, 2014 (00h00 GMT 30th March 2014)
- The Empire Striketh Back: Amazon US | Amazon UK
- Confirmation of Idris Utility Craft
- PAX East Winners
- WIP: Vanduul Scythe Update
- Dateline: SESEN, part 8
- This Day In History: The Extra Terrestrial Child
- 10 For The Chairman, episode 8
- Wingman’s Hangar 61
- The Next Great Starship episode 8
This Week’s Community Questions
- What do you think of the updated Vanduul Scythe? Do you think that the internals should’ve been given a slight upgrade for human pilots? Do you worry about the cost of medical bills from the strain on your core muscles?
- What does “alpha” mean to you? What are you expecting when the Dog Fighting Module drops? What will you be most disappointed in finding is not yet implemented?
Let us know your thoughts by commenting below!
Our Organisation: Guard Frequency Response
Click here to go to our Organisation page and apply today!
Looking to get up to speed on Star Citizen? Then check out Eidolonius’ excellent summary of everything we know so far at www.eidolonius.com
Trackback from your site.