Greetings Citizens and Civilians, and welcome to episode 19 of Guard Frequency, the universe’s premier Star Citizen podcast recorded on 19th April 2014 and released for streaming and download on Tuesday 22nd April 2014 at GuardFrequency.com
Geoff, Lennon and Tony hit the hangar running this week as in this week’s Squawk Box we introduce you to some new friends of ours. In CIG News we bring you everything that’s happening around the UEE including our weekly Crowd Funding Update, the latest Letter From The Chairman ($42m), 10 For The Chairman episode 16, Wingman’s Hangar 66, the latest entry into the Galactic Guide (this time discussing the Odin system), the latest fiction to come from CIG — The First Run: A Sorri Lyrax Delivery, and we bring you our thoughts on the ships discussed in Episode 9 of The Next Great Starship. We let you choose the ship in Nuggets For Nuggets so we bring you all there is to know about the Avenger from Aegis Dynamics, and finally we tune into the Feedback Loop and hear what’s incoming from you, our listeners.
- The Base — Star Citizen’s Premier Radio Station
- Letter From The Chairman ($42m)
- 10 For The Chairman episode 16
- Wingman’s Hangar 66
- Galactic Guide: Odin
- The First Run: A Sorri Lyrax Delivery, part one
- The Next Great Starship episode 9
- Fan Spotlight: Ship Designs
This Week’s Community Questions
- Are there any ships from The Next Great Starship that you think have what it takes to win the competition? Any personal favourites so far? What did you like and dislike about this week’s ships?
Let us know your thoughts by commenting below!
Our Organisation: Guard Frequency Response
Click here to go to our Organisation page and apply today!
Trackback from your site.