Greetings Citizens and Civilians, and welcome to episode 25 of Guard Frequency, the universe’s premier Star Citizen podcast recorded on 31st May 2014 and released for streaming and download on Tuesday 3rd June 2014 at GuardFrequency.com [Download this episode]
Although a little later than scheduled, Tony, Lennon and Geoff return to the hangar with a show that has all the answers you could ever want to know! In this week’s Squawk Box we check out the Bengal carrier in-engine, just not in the Cry Engine. In CIG News we bring you all the latest goings on from around the UEE including our weekly Crowd Funding Update, 10 For The Chairman episode 22, Wingman’s Hangar 71, News Update: The Plain Truth, the Galactic Guide entry covering Behring Applied Technologies, The First Run: A Sorri Lyrax Delivery issue 7, Fan Spotlight: Podcasts, Arena Commander Delay Updates and the 15th episode of The Next Great Starship. In Nuggets for Nuggets we take a look back at some of the memes brought fourth by Wingman’s Hangar as we’re joined by our community manager Justin “ChivalryBean” Lowmaster; and then, as if all that wasn’t enough for you lucky listeners, we’re joined by Ben lesnick, Community manager of CIG for a very special episode of WTFITDFM and more as he answers listener questions, before finally we tune into the feedback loop and let you join in on the conversation.
- They’re Made of Meat | Performance
- Squawk Box
- 10 For the Chairman episode 22
- Wingman’s Hangar 70
- News Update: The Plain Truth
- Galactic Guide: Behring Applied Technology
- The First Run: A Sorri Lyrax Delivery issue 7
- Fan Spotlight: Podcasts
- Arena Commander Delays
- The Next Great Starship episode 15
- Call Congress
- Call the FCC Commissioners
- Outside the US? Email your thoughts to email@example.com.
This Week’s Community Questions
- Does Star Citizen need a “Prime Directive”? Should there be a set of ground-rules for First Contact, or do you prefer to shoot first and ask questions later?
Let us know your thoughts by commenting below!
Our Organisation: Guard Frequency Response
Click here to go to our Organisation page and apply today!
Trackback from your site.