Greetings Citizens and Civilians, and welcome to episode 41 of Guard Frequency, the universe’s premier Star Citizen podcast recorded on 4th October 2014 and released for streaming and download on Tuesday 7th October 2014 at GuardFrequency.com [Download this episode]
Lennon’s back this week and joined by Tony and Geoff for another episode of the universe’s premier Star Citizen podcast. In this week’s Squawk Box, we let Tony get something off his chest that all of us here at Guard Frequency strongly agree with — why #GamerGate needs to go away. In CIG News we bring you everything that’s happening around the UEE, including our weekly Crowd Funding Update, the latest Letter From The Chairman ($55m), September’s Monthly Report and 10 For The Chairman episode 39. In Nuggets for Nuggets, prepare to hide under the blankets (or start sharpening your blades) as we let you know everything there is to know about humanity’s nemesis, the Vanduul. Finally, we tune into the Feedback Loop and let you join in on the conversation.
- Intel Issues #Gamergate Apology, Still Not Advertising On Gamasutra | Intel Buckles to Anti-Feminist Campaign | ‘Gamers’ don’t have to be your audience. ‘Gamers’ are over
- Letter From The Chairman ($55m)
- Monthly Report: September
- 10 For The Chairman episode 39
- Vanduul Warship Analysis
This Week’s Community Questions
- How would you like procedural generation to work? Fully customisable, persistent maps like Minecraft IN SPAAAAACE, or something less ruinable by players? What challenges do you think the CIG team will face in trying to implement procedural generation?
Let us know your thoughts by commenting below!
Our Organisation: Guard Frequency Response
Click here to go to our Organisation page and apply today!
Trackback from your site.