Greetings Citizens and Civilians, and welcome to episode 42 of Guard Frequency, the universe’s premier Star Citizen podcast recorded on 11th October 2014 and released for streaming and download on Tuesday 14th October 2014 at GuardFrequency.com [Download this episode]
Tony’s back with Geoff and Lennon for yet another week of Star Citizen goodness brought to you but the Best Damn Space Sim Podcast Team Ever — Guard Frequency! In this week’s Squawk Box we talk about Lockheed-Martin’s marketing department. In CIG News we bring you everything that’s happening around the UEE including our weekly Crowd Funding Update, the latest Letter from the Chairman, Around The Verse episode 17 and 10 For The Chairman 41, before pointing our nose towards Nuggets for Nuggets and engaging the afterburners as we discuss info running! And finally, we tune into the Feedback Loop and let you in on the conversation
- Lockheed Martin Pursuing Fusion Reactor | Lockheed Martin Claims Technological Breakthrough
- Letter From The Chairman ($57m and $58m)
- Around The Verse episode 17
- 10 For The Chairman 41 | Reddit Translations (by Beer4TheBeerGod)
This Week’s Community Questions
- Which side of the morality coin will you be playing? Will you always be on hand to help out your fellow cits and civs, or will you be itching to see just how fast your trigger-fingers can be? Maybe you’re planning on walking the line between Citizen and Outlaw?
Let us know your thoughts by commenting below!
Our Organisation: Guard Frequency Response
Click here to go to our Organisation page and apply today!
Trackback from your site.