Greetings Citizens and Civilians, and welcome to episode 44 of Guard Frequency, the universe’s premier Star Citizen podcast recorded on 25th October 2014 and released for streaming and download on Tuesday 28th October 2014 at GuardFrequency.com [Download this episode]
Lennon, Tony and Geoff are back from the diner and are ready to serve you with a course of freshly steamed Star Citizen. First up in Squawk Box we discuss the latest advances in laser technology and find out how far away we are from having a trusty blaster at our side. In CIG News we bring you everything from around the UEE including our weekly Crowd Funding Update, our thoughts on the Ship Pipeline (and a little about Around The Verse episodes 17 and 18), 10 For The Chairman 42 and all the gossip to be had from [REDACTED]’s day taking over the RSI comms channels. In Nuggets for Nuggets we talk all about Origin Jumpworks, and finally we tune into the feedback loop and let you join in on the conversation.
- A ‘Star Wars’ Laser Bullet
- Around The Verse episode 17
- Around The Verse episode 18
- Star Citizen Ship Pipeline
- 10 For The Chairman episode 42
- [REDACTED] team RSI take over
This Week’s Community Questions
- Where the [REDACTED] is the Guard Frequency logo on the Squadron montage from CitizenCon? The first person to find it and let us knows wins a Guard Frequency T-Shirt, or the complete Wing Commander series game pack from gog.com
Let us know your thoughts by commenting below!
Our Organisation: Guard Frequency Response
Click here to go to our Organisation page and apply today!
Trackback from your site.