Greetings Citizens and Civilians, you’re tuned to episode 067, of Guard Frequency, the universe’s premier Star Citizen podcast recorded on 10th March 2015 and released for streaming and download on Tuesday, April 14th 2015 at GuardFrequency.com [Download this episode]
Cits and Civs, Tony, Geoff and the Limey are back to bring a bit of zest into your life with a show that’s absolutely sub-lime! Did juicy what I did there? To start out, in Squawk Box we cover a new space station that’s being planned that could come straight out of Star Trek — how appealing! In Vitamin-CIG news we bring you everything that’s happening around the UEE, including our weekly Crowd Funding Update, Patch 1.1.1, 10 for the Chairman episode 188.8.131.52, and our thoughts on Squadron 42, and 42.1 and 184.108.40.206.1. In this week’s Nuggets for Nuggets, we let the kids play with something more tangy-ble, and finally we tune into the Feedback Loop and let you join in on the conversation.
Oh, and the show doesn’t feature any citrus fruits — these were simply one limers!
Note from Editor: never let Chiv get involved in writing the shownotes.
- Could This Space Mushroom Replace the ISS? | USS Gaia | Tethers Unlimited
- Patch 1.1.1 on the PTU | Patch 1.1.1 on Live | Star Citizen Patch 1.1.1
- 10 For The Chairman episode 59
- Squadron 42 Clarification
This Week’s Community Questions
- Why did you pledge? Was it for Squadron 42, Star Citizen, or just the grand vision of Chris Roberts? What are your thoughts on the latest announcement?
Let us know your thoughts by commenting below!
Our Organisation: Guard Frequency Response
Click here to go to our Organisation page and apply today!
Trackback from your site.