Greetings Citizens and Civilians, you’re tuned to episode 068, of Guard Frequency, the universe’s premier Star Citizen podcast recorded on 17th April 2015 and released for streaming and download on Tuesday, April 21st 2015 at GuardFrequency.com [Download this episode]
Geoff, Lennon and Tony are back for more hangar shennanigans. In this week’s Squawk Box we bring you a general science-news-week roundup. In CIG News we bring you everything that’s happening around the UEE, including our weekly Crowd Funding Update, the latest design doc all about the FPS mechanics, and the 1.1.1 patch. We talk all about hangars in this week’s Nuggets for Nuggets; and finally we tune into the Feedback Loop and let you join in the conversation.
- First Colour Images of Pluto | Curiosity Finds Water Below Surface | SpaceX Crash-lands Reusable Pod. Again.
- Design: FPS Stances and Breathing
- Star Citizen Alpha 1.1.1 Released
- Hidden Asteroid Hangar | Asteroid Hangar in Dying Star Freeflight | How to Find the Hangar in Dying Star
- REC Balancing
This Week’s Community Questions
- Give us your take on CIG’s approach to dealing with the ongoing multiplayer problems? TMI? Or are we going to need cover sheets on our TPS reports?
Let us know your thoughts by commenting below!
Our Organisation: Guard Frequency Response
Click here to go to our Organisation page and apply today!
Trackback from your site.