Cits and Civs, Captains and Commanders, you’re tuned to episode 280 of Guard Frequency — the best damn space sim podcast ever! This episode was recorded on October 18, 2019 and released for streaming and download on Tuesday, October 22, 2019 at GuardFrequency.com
[Download this episode]
(Right click, Save As…)
This Week’s Schedule
- Flight Deck
- Tune in to Galactic Public Radio with Spencer McDunn
- We continue our audio adventure, Guard Frequency Origins, with a need, a need for fast stuff.
- Feedback Loop
Links and the Like
- Star Citizen 3.7.1 Dot-Dot Patch [Official]
- Star Citizen Citizen Con Hype [Official]
- Avorion Reaches 250k in Sales [Source: Fullsync]
- Hellion Announcement [Source: Steam Community]
- Any other games you want us to update or check on?
- Any hard feelings when an early access game doesn’t make it to release?
We love bringing you this show each week, but would also love your support? If you enjoy listening and want to contribute to us being the Best Damn Space Sim Podcast Ever, then go to our Patreon page and look at all of the rewards and loot you would be eligible to receive.
Join Us In Game!
- Click here to go to our Star Citizen Organization page and apply today!
- Check out the callsigns we use personally in each game
RoninSamRonin is my hero.
Trackback from your site.