Greetings Citizens and Civilians, and welcome to episode 8 of Guard Frequency, the universe’s premier Star Citizen podcast recorded on Saturday 1st February 2014 and released for streaming and download on 4th February 2014 at GuardFrequency.com
Lennon, Tony and Geoff gather in the hangar once again to chew the fat on all things Star Citizen! In this week’s Squawk Box, we tell you OUR most valuable post (even if it is a little self-serving), and then we crank it up to 11 as we bring you all the latest goodness from around the UEE including the latest Crowd Funding Update, the first look at the Asteroid Hangar, the latest lore (News Update: Kaizen and Dateline: Sesen), the Galactic Guide to Aegis Dynamics, our take on The Next Great Starship, Episode 1 and the welcome return of WTFITDFM. Next we let Tony get all giddy and tell us about his ride, the Constellation, in Nuggets for Nuggets before we tune in to the Feedback Loop and hear what’s incoming from you, our listeners.
We’re looking for a new artist to join our ranks and a community manager so if you have a creative streak you’re dying to let loose or you’re an irrepressible gossip hound then get in touch! firstname.lastname@example.org Please note that all positions at Priority One Productions are volunteer — this is a labour of love — but we do offer a well known outlet for your creative work and we look great on a resumé or CV.
- First Look: Asteroid Hanger
- News Update: Kaizen
- Galactic Guide: Aegis Dynamics
- Dateline: SESEN
- The Next Great Starship, Episode 1
- RSI Ship Specs
- What do you think Lynch Fever is going to do for our game play in the ‘verse? Swimmy first person shooter perspectives? Major plot point? Excuse for “checkpoints” in otherwise totally open space? Some of both, neither?
- What other jobs do you want to see supported by the game mechanics? Space-Policeman? Space-Telemarketer? Space-Drive-Thru-Operator? Is there anything you always wanted to be when the human race grew up?
Let us know your thoughts by commenting below!
Our Organisation: Guard Frequency Response
Click here to go to our Organisation page and apply today!
Looking to get up to speed on Star Citizen? Then check out Eidolonius’ excellent summary of everything we know so far at www.eidolonius.com
Trackback from your site.