Cits and Civs, Captains and Commanders, you’re tuned to episode 314 of Guard Frequency — the best damn space sim podcast ever! This episode was recorded on July 10, 2020 and released for streaming and download on Tuesday, July 14, 2020 at GuardFrequency.com
[Download this episode]
(Right click, Save As…)
This Week’s Schedule
- Flight Deck
- We continue our audio adventure, Guard Frequency Origins, bringing you the best flying you’ve seen to date – right up to the part where they get killed.
- Feedback Loop
Links & the Like
- Elite Dangerous patched the patch last week and will follow that up with a patch for the patched patch on Monday – the day before this show is released. We have a guess as to what that patch will patch. Also, we’re stealing a real-world science idea from the fellows over at the Canon Institute, and we need your help!
- It’s week 6 of The Brian Chambers Pining for the Fjords Festival. We can always have the Epic Month of May in July… or August. Also, a bunch of salacious and unverified gossip appeared on an obscure message board this week, so naturally Tony is going to wax philosophical on its supposed merits. Finally, Cloud Imperium is going to pay people to teach new backers how to play Star Citizen. Sorta.
- Dual Universe announced its revenue model last week and, to the unending shock of everyone who has listened to our show, it’s not exactly what was originally announced. This is my surprised voice.
- Are you earning ridiculous amounts of space bucks via Elite LTD mining?
- Are you looking forward to the Holiday 2020 release of Star Citizen colon the 42nd Squadron colon the prequel?
We love bringing you this show each week, but would also love your support? If you enjoy listening and want to contribute to us being the Best Damn Space Sim Podcast Ever, then go to our Patreon page and look at all of the rewards and loot you would be eligible to receive.
Join Us In Game!
Trackback from your site.