Cits and Civs, Captains and Commanders, you’re tuned to episode 315 of Guard Frequency — the best damn space sim podcast ever! This episode was recorded on July 19, 2020 and released for streaming and download on Tuesday, July 21, 2020 at GuardFrequency.com
[Download this episode]
(Right click, Save As…)
This Week’s Schedule
- Flight Deck
- We continue our audio adventure, Guard Frequency Origins, bringing you the best flying you’ve seen to date – right up to the part where they get killed.
- Feedback Loop
Links & the Like
- Elite Dangerous has ruined everything forever and everyone is quitting this cash-grabbing, slap-in-the face excuse for an outdated, maintenance-mode, loser-fest! Also they made some changes to mining rates and commodity prices that had some unexpected consequences.
- It’s week 7 of The Brian Chambers “Just Stepped Out For A Moment, Wait Right There” Vigil. We expect some sort of announcement about either Squadron 42 or Theaters of War sometime before the corn harvest, in the Epic Month of … September? When does corn get harvested? Also, “Early Access” Version 3.10 has been released to Wave 1 PTU, with changes in the atmospheric flight model and changes in the targeting system.
- No Man’s Sky has released it’s Desolation patch, featuring spooky abandoned capital ships. And Sean Murray promptly issues an apology for failing to read the room.
- How much salt are you mining now that you’re not going to be mining LTDs?
- Have you tried the flight model or the new targeting system in Early Access Star Citizen?
We love bringing you this show each week, but would also love your support? If you enjoy listening and want to contribute to us being the Best Damn Space Sim Podcast Ever, then go to our Patreon page and look at all of the rewards and loot you would be eligible to receive.
Join Us In Game!
Trackback from your site.