Cits and Civs, Captains and Commanders, you’re tuned to episode 319 of Guard Frequency — the best damn space sim podcast ever! This episode was recorded on August 14, 2020 and released for streaming and download on Tuesday, August 18, 2020 at GuardFrequency.com
[Download this episode]
(Right click, Save As…)
This Week’s Schedule
- Flight Deck
- We continue our audio adventure, Guard Frequency Origins, where you can be our wingmates anytime.
- Feedback Loop
Links & the Like
- It’s all settled now, FDev has killed two birds with one stone. By doubling the fuel efficiency of the carriers, the tritium crisis is now fixed forever. Carriers can jump twice as far and no one will ever be stranded in the deep black ever again. Also, there’s no real reason to mine tritium anymore either, because you can basically make it to Colonia and back on a single tank of gas. So, there’s no range constraints and no need to mine to support a carrier. Two problems solved! Speaking of solved problems, we got our star system back!
- It’s Week 11 of the Brian Chambers “Look, kid, sometimes people just leave” Vigil. We hope you’re still out there somewhere, but if we don’t hear from you soon, can Chiv have your watch? Also, the Tevarin replica Esperia Talon concept ship is now on sale for anywhere from 80 to 740 US dollars, depending on how sassy you’re feeling tonight.
- Are you buying the latest concept ship from CI?
- Are you happy with the final fix for the tritium trouble?
We love bringing you this show each week, but would also love your support? If you enjoy listening and want to contribute to us being the Best Damn Space Sim Podcast Ever, then go to our Patreon page and look at all of the rewards and loot you would be eligible to receive.
Join Us In Game!
Trackback from your site.