Cits and Civs, Captains and Commanders, you’re tuned to episode 321 of Guard Frequency — the best damn space sim podcast ever! This episode was recorded on August 28, 2020 and released for streaming and download on Tuesday, September 1, 2020 at GuardFrequency.com
[Download this episode]
(Right click, Save As…)
This Week’s Schedule
- Flight Deck
- We continue our audio adventure, Guard Frequency Origins, jumping off the deck and shoving into overdrive.
- Feedback Loop
Links & the Like
- Elite Dangerous is back in the press with an in-depth interview that gives full transparency and disclosure, revealing 100% of all the details of gameplay, design, and mechanics of the Odyssey expansion… OK, OK, sorry, that was a complete lie. They did give an interview about the expansion, but there are still a bunch of unanswered questions. Most of them were asked by the journalist.
- It’s Week 13 of the Brian Chambers “How Much Do People Care About The Production Values In A Hostage Video?” Vigil. There was… a solitary tweet… a lone, short whistle in the wilderness. We hear you, Brian Chambers, and we hope to see you soon. And in other news, there’s been work done on the back end which may result in improved gas that will knock you off your feet. Trust me, that will make sense in a few minutes.
[Brian Chambers Twitter] [Star Citizen Reddit]
- Dual Universe has released their beta and they are only charging $20.97 per month for you to test it! Or you can pay $69.90 for a full year of beta access. It sounds like another game company needs Guard Frequency to explain what “beta” means.
- What information did you glean from Brian Chambers tweet?
- Or from the Elite Dangerous interview?
We love bringing you this show each week, but would also love your support? If you enjoy listening and want to contribute to us being the Best Damn Space Sim Podcast Ever, then go to our Patreon page and look at all of the rewards and loot you would be eligible to receive.
Join Us In Game!
Trackback from your site.