Cits and Civs, Captains and Commanders, you’re tuned to episode 324 of Guard Frequency — the best damn space sim podcast ever! This episode was recorded on September 18, 2020 and released for streaming and download on Tuesday, September 22, 2020 at GuardFrequency.com
[Download this episode]
(Right click, Save As…)
This Week’s Schedule
- Flight Deck
- We continue our audio adventure, Guard Frequency Origins, reminding you that YES, Kazanski, I AM dangerous.
- Feedback Loop
Links & the Like
- Elite Dangerous has resumed “normal” amounts of GalNet releases, which means Tony will be coming under increasing pressure to resume writing news dispatches from the deep black for me to read. Tony. Hey Tony. Tony, write some news stories about the Neo-Marlinist Liberation Army. Hey Tony, you dropped a hint in the RPG that the Starship One disappearance was an assasination attempt. Tony, Frontier is running with that. Hey Tony, there’s some Imperial politics and a successful assasination of a disowned prince. Tony? Hey Tony, this is Spencer McDunn for Galactic Public Radio.
- It’s Week 16 of the Brian Chambers “Does Anybody Speak Morse Code” Vigil. Last week it was a bee picture, this week it’s a cry for help with a back problem. Hmm… bee… back… be back… soon? Be back…ing Star Citizen? Either it’s a promise to return or another damn commercial. And in other news, Chris Roberts is apparently listening to the show and doing what we are suggesting by rebranding and relaunching “Ten For the Chairman” as “One For the Chairman That He Feels Like Answering.” You know what? That’s progress. Also, some smarty pants on Reddit may have stumbled on a way to verify the top line citizen count on the web page. And 3.11 will bring some law and maybe even order to the Armistice Zones.
- And Descent Underground may not be called Descent Underground anymore. But that might be a good thing, because then we can talk about Dual Universe and call it DU without confusing anyone. And we’re going to talk about DU. Yes, that one. And the other one, too.
- What questions are you writing in for One for The Chairman?
- Anyone crafted their entry level speeder in Dual Universe?
We love bringing you this show each week, but would also love your support? If you enjoy listening and want to contribute to us being the Best Damn Space Sim Podcast Ever, then go to our Patreon page and look at all of the rewards and loot you would be eligible to receive.
Join Us In Game!
Trackback from your site.