Cits and Civs, Captains and Commanders, you’re tuned to episode 325 of Guard Frequency — the best damn space sim podcast ever! This episode was recorded on September 25, 2020 and released for streaming and download on Tuesday, September 29, 2020 at GuardFrequency.com
[Download this episode]
(Right click, Save As…)
This Week’s Schedule
- Flight Deck
- We continue our audio adventure, Guard Frequency Origins, hitting the hard deck and calling no joy.
- Feedback Loop
Links & the Like
- Elite Dangerous has stopped resuming “normal” amounts of GalNet releases, which means Tony is hoping they pick the pace back up or else he’ll be really sad and I will be even sadder. In the meantime, we’ll talk about video cards instead.
- It’s Week 17 of the Brian Chambers …. Y’know we’re gonna skip that this week because his tweet of the week is paying last respects to a player who passed away, so … we’ll stop playing with that temporarily. News Flash! the Carrack is everyone’s favorite ship. And in other news, there really isn’t any, so we’ll talk about some rumors instead. Unverified, scurrilous, anonymously sourced rumors!
- And No Man’s Sky has updated itself yet again. The Origins release features updated planet graphics, UI tweaks, extra storms and one other thing…. Freakin’ SANDWORMS. Sean Murray is giving his players things only dreamed about in other games.
- Who’s upgrading their GPU/CPU/Console this year?
- Who’s loving the new No Man’s Sky update?
We love bringing you this show each week, but would also love your support? If you enjoy listening and want to contribute to us being the Best Damn Space Sim Podcast Ever, then go to our Patreon page and look at all of the rewards and loot you would be eligible to receive.
Join Us In Game!
Trackback from your site.