Cits and Civs, Captains and Commanders, you’re tuned to episode 328 of Guard Frequency — the best damn space sim podcast ever! This episode was recorded on October 16, 2020 and released for streaming and download on Tuesday, October 20, 2020 at GuardFrequency.com
[Download this episode]
(Right click, Save As…)
This Week’s Schedule
- Flight Deck
- The news from the deep black with Spencer McDunn on Galactic Public Radio
- We continue our audio adventure, Guard Frequency Origins, reminding you that the ladies room is on the first floor and that there’s TWO O’s in “Goose,” boys.
- Feedback Loop
Links & the Like
- Elite Dangerous was pretty quiet this week, so we’re going to take the opportunity to chat about what we want out of our space suits we’ll be wearing on all the semi-airless surfaces during all of the Neil-Armstrong moments we’re going to have. Put your Fanny Packs in the boot and your junk in the trunk, pilots, we’re taking a load out.
- Whelp, the hunt for Brian Chambers is over. And yes, we heard your cry for help. It came as a poignant heartfelt plea for mercy that lasted precisely one minute and seventeen seconds. And there’s a couple more things we should cover… like what Chris said when Brian stopped talking.
- What do you want to add to your Elite Dangerous space suit?
- Angel Wings?
- Butt Flaps?
- Did you hear Brian Chambers cry for help? Will you answer the call?
We love bringing you this show each week, but would also love your support? If you enjoy listening and want to contribute to us being the Best Damn Space Sim Podcast Ever, then go to our Patreon page and look at all of the rewards and loot you would be eligible to receive.
Join Us In Game!
Trackback from your site.