Cits and Civs, Captains and Commanders, you’re tuned to episode 329 of Guard Frequency — the best damn space sim podcast ever! This episode was recorded on October 23, 2020 and released for streaming and download on Tuesday, October 27, 2020 at GuardFrequency.com
[Download this episode]
(Right click, Save As…)
This Week’s Schedule
- Flight Deck
- The news from the deep black with Spencer McDunn on Galactic Public Radio
- We continue our audio adventure, Guard Frequency Origins, hitting the brakes and letting them fly right by.
- Feedback Loop
Links & the Like
- Star Citizen is showing off another beam, this one a healing beam, to go along with the repair beam and the mining beam. And we’re gonna need to talk about the backer numbers and the GDPR and own goals. And what’s with the title of this week’s ISC?
- Dual Universe has hit its first bump in the road to a fully armed and operational battle simulation. Remember kids, when the rules say to keep the market entrance clear, it’s IMPLIED that you leave the market door intact.
- Do you look forward to the No Man’s Skyification of the remaining game loops?
- What color should the salvage beam be?
- Is Dual Universe handling the marketplace heist correctly?
We love bringing you this show each week, but would also love your support? If you enjoy listening and want to contribute to us being the Best Damn Space Sim Podcast Ever, then go to our Patreon page and look at all of the rewards and loot you would be eligible to receive.
Join Us In Game!
Trackback from your site.