Cits and Civs, Captains and Commanders, you’re tuned to episode 330 of Guard Frequency — the best damn space sim podcast ever! This episode was recorded on October 30, 2020 and released for streaming and download on Tuesday, November 3, 2020 at GuardFrequency.com
[Download this episode]
(Right click, Save As…)
This Week’s Schedule
- Flight Deck
- The news from the deep black with Spencer McDunn on Galactic Public Radio
- We continue our audio adventure, Guard Frequency Origins, doing some of that pilot shit.
- Feedback Loop
Links & the Like
- Star Citizen gets ready to announce the first design of the tier zero implementation of the prototype of the “Death of a Spaceman” mechanic first announced in 2013. And it’s clones, clones all the way down. Well, in one version of the three versions of death … y’know, we’ll just talk about it. Also, the Star Citizen inventory management endgame is taking shape.
- Elite: Dangerous gets back into the deep space binary code mystery game with a super cryptic message from the Thargoids.
COALSACK NEBULA. THE STONES. HE KEEPS WATCHING THE STONES. BE SURE TO DRINK YOUR OVALTINE.
Also, there was an extended downtime which makes everyone wonder “what did the Devs sneak into the game when we weren’t looking?”
- No Man’s Sky releases it’s 3.10 update entitled “Next Generation” aptly titled because it lays the groundwork the PS5 and Series X. Those graphical and gameplay boosts are available now for PC players, along with a 32-player max coop and faster warps and startup speeds.
- Kinshadow’s Techno Future Cow
- What is your take on the 3-Tier Zero Death of a Spaceman?
- How do you like your community engagement: GalNet or Twitter?
We love bringing you this show each week, but would also love your support? If you enjoy listening and want to contribute to us being the Best Damn Space Sim Podcast Ever, then go to our Patreon page and look at all of the rewards and loot you would be eligible to receive.
Join Us In Game!
Trackback from your site.