Cits and Civs, Captains and Commanders, you’re tuned to episode 340 of Guard Frequency — the best damn space sim podcast ever! This episode was recorded on January 29, 2021 and released for streaming and download on Tuesday, February 2, 2021 at GuardFrequency.com
[Download this episode]
(Right click, Save As…)
This Week’s Schedule
- Flight Deck
- The news from the deep black with Spencer McDunn on Galactic Public Radio
- We continue our audio adventure, Guard Frequency Origins, cutting across the axis and trying to draw their fire.
- Feedback Loop
Links & the Like
- Frontier Developments releases another Q&A for our Friday night dissection. While this may sound like a repeat, it certainly is NOT. This week’s topic was different, being ships and vehicles. What IS the same as last week is the fact that there was a lot of words, but not much information. But that’s OK, because we can also talk about the new scary mystery and the Fuel Rats.
- Star Citizen releases Tony Zurovec Alpha 2 dot 4 dot Bravo dot Epiglottis to the ISC and he’s ready to talk about all the things that might probably be coming once everything gets sorted out.
- And… then there’s Gamestop. Like Tony was gonna ever let that one go by. The only question is, do we get it out of the way early, or save it for last?
- So how rich are you now that you’ve sold off all your Gamestop stock?
- And who does nonuncreasing information better? Tony Zurovec or the Frontier Q&As?
We love bringing you this show each week, but would also love your support? If you enjoy listening and want to contribute to us being the Best Damn Space Sim Podcast Ever, then go to our Patreon page and look at all of the rewards and loot you would be eligible to receive.
Join Us In Game!
Trackback from your site.