Cits and Civs, Captains and Commanders, you’re tuned to episode 343 of Guard Frequency — the best damn space sim podcast ever! This episode was recorded on February 19, 2021 and released for streaming and download on Tuesday, February 23, 2021 at GuardFrequency.com
[Download this episode]
(Right click, Save As…)
This Week’s Schedule
- Flight Deck
- We continue our audio adventure, Guard Frequency Origins, checking out their older code and just about to clear them.
- Feedback Loop
Links & the Like
- Frontier Developments has completely upended the comfortable routine that they had established over the last month or so. Instead of mostly empty Q&As, they sent out an actual game programmer to talk about the one thing that – presumably – is currently working as intended for the Odyssey release. Also the spiffy new Frame Shift Drive is going to be unlocked for all players via a new community goal. Oh, and they got rid of the Butt Fedoras.
E:D Community Goals Page
- Star Citizen has released a Post Mortem for the Early Access 3.12 patch. No, the patch didn’t kill the game, nor did the players kill the patch, nor were any players killed by the patch – y’know what, maybe they should just rename the thing.
- No Man’s Sky announces yet ANOTHER new patch for FREE.
- Also, we should talk for a minute about Mars.
- Did you read the Post Mortem and find anything interesting in there?
- What is your theory on how F-Dev will explain the random terrain changes in game?
We love bringing you this show each week, but would also love your support? If you enjoy listening and want to contribute to us being the Best Damn Space Sim Podcast Ever, then go to our Patreon page and look at all of the rewards and loot you would be eligible to receive.
Join Us In Game!
Trackback from your site.