Cits and Civs, Captains and Commanders, you’re tuned to episode 345 of Guard Frequency — the best damn space sim podcast ever! This episode was recorded on March 2, 2021 and released for streaming and download on Tuesday, March 9, 2021 at GuardFrequency.com
[Download this episode]
(Right click, Save As…)
This Week’s Schedule
- Flight Deck
- Get the news from the deep black with Spencer McDunn on Galactic Public Radio
- We continue our audio adventure, Guard Frequency Origins, taking your weapon and striking you down.
- Feedback Loop
Links & the Like
- Frontier Developments has done the thing we told them to do again. This time it’s releasing gameplay footage and putting out a date for the alpha release of Odyssey. We’ll talk about the video and talk about the video about the video. There’s stuff about player death and suit mechanics and other things we’ve been wondering about.
Mission Playthrough [Reddit]
- Star Citizen Star Citizen has released a Roadmap Roundup and there’s some stuff on the schedule for 3.13 that Geoff will not find compelling AT ALL.
Roadmap [RSI Spectrum]
- Outer Worlds is scheduled to release its final DLC later this month. They’re not advertising it yet, but they promised their investors that it would happen, and we know what happens when you disappoint your investors.
DLC Announcement [PCInvasion.com]
- What do you think about the Odyssey game demo footage? Will they be ready for alpha on March 29?
- Anything on the Star Citizen signposts that you find compelling?
We love bringing you this show each week, but would also love your support? If you enjoy listening and want to contribute to us being the Best Damn Space Sim Podcast Ever, then go to our Patreon page and look at all of the rewards and loot you would be eligible to receive.
Join Us In Game!
Trackback from your site.