Cits and Civs, Captains and Commanders, you’re tuned to episode 346 of Guard Frequency — the best damn space sim podcast ever! This episode was recorded on March 12, 2021 and released for streaming and download on Tuesday, March 16, 2021 at GuardFrequency.com
[Download this episode]
(Right click, Save As…)
This Week’s Schedule
- Flight Deck
- Get the news from the deep black with Spencer McDunn on Galactic Public Radio
- We continue our audio adventure, Guard Frequency Origins, telling tales of elegant weapons from a more civilized age.
- Feedback Loop
Links & the Like
- Frontier Developments released another Q&A, this one specifically about the mission demo reel we talked about last week. Some of it we already knew or already guessed, but we’ll take a walk through it and point out all the strange alien plants or valuable scraps of salvage we find. Oh wait, there aren’t any exploration or scavenging mechanics yet.
[Reddit] [Official Forum]
- Star Citizen has reset the counter on the “days since Public Relations debacle” sign back to zero, as they once again respond to a critique about bad management practices by demonstrating bad management practices. And just so Tony doesn’t completely swoon from ecstasy, I’ll find something to say about the game’s development too.
- Avorion has announced a 2.0 patch, promising QUOTE massive changes that will fundamentally improve many aspects of the game END QUOTE. Changes to material progression, improved UI, improved AI, captains with personalities, crews that are easier to manage, and more. No release date yet, but it is coming soon (™) and more details are promised in the coming weeks.
- Interested in the new Avorion update?
- How would you punch up combat in Odyssey?
- Have you filled out your PTO forms yet?
We love bringing you this show each week, but would also love your support? If you enjoy listening and want to contribute to us being the Best Damn Space Sim Podcast Ever, then go to our Patreon page and look at all of the rewards and loot you would be eligible to receive.
Join Us In Game!
Trackback from your site.