Cits and Civs, Captains and Commanders, you’re tuned to episode 360 of Guard Frequency — the best damn space sim podcast ever! This episode was recorded on June 18, 2021 and released for streaming and download on Tuesday, June 22, 2021 at GuardFrequency.com
[Download this episode]
(Right click, Save As…)
This Week’s Schedule
- Flight Deck
- The news from the deep black with Spencer McDunn on Galactic Public Radio
- Feedback Loop
Links & the Like
- Elite Dangerous dropped another dot-patch yesterday and in a strange turn of events, no dot-dot patch today – although they did spend a bunch of time yesterday killing a bug in the Steam version of the game. And that patch did contain “many fixes and improvements” – 163 this time, and NOT 164, that clipping issue in Ram Tah’s office only counts ONCE! Nice try, though. And just like last week, when they reminded us that there are no ship interiors, this week they reminded us that there is no new VR support. And finally, Tony is going to issue a correction and an apology. Don’t get used to it.
- Star Citizen dropped Early Access 3.14 to the Evocati, so expect to see leaked footage all next week on YouTube and what was that about Tony apologizing?
- Kerbal Space Program Version 1 is about to stop active development, as Kerbal Space Program 2 gets closer to release and what was that about Tony admitting he was wrong?
- Did you infer or did FDev imply things would be better at Odyssey launch?
- What did you see from E3, if anything, that tickled your fancy?
We love bringing you this show each week, but would also love your support? If you enjoy listening and want to contribute to us being the Best Damn Space Sim Podcast Ever, then go to our Patreon page and look at all of the rewards and loot you would be eligible to receive.
Join Us In Game!
Trackback from your site.