Cits and Civs, Captains and Commanders, you’re tuned to episode 310 of Guard Frequency — the best damn space sim podcast ever! This episode was recorded on June 12, 2020 and released for streaming and download on Tuesday, June 16, 2020 at GuardFrequency.com
[Download this episode]
(Right click, Save As…)
This Week’s Schedule
- Flight Deck
- We continue our audio adventure, Guard Frequency Origins, because the further on the edge, the hotter the intensity.
- Feedback Loop
Links & the Like
- Elite Dangerous patched the game to bring carriers online and did a traditional day one dot-dot patch. So, that went according to plan. Now they’re busy emptying out the fun hole again, which is too bad, because we almost got to deploy our favorite hashtag…. #TonyWasWrong. Do better, Frontier. Do better.
- Star Citizen sends 3.10 to the Avocados and insists that it is – in fact! – Aliens this week in Inside Star Citizen. And we’re still waiting on the rest of the epic month… somebody do a wellness check on Brian Chambers, please.
- No Man’s Sky starts building the singularity and there’s nothing Geoff can do to stop it. Also, Star Wars is getting back in the space sim game, we think, maybe?
- How are you going to fill in the fun hole with your fleet carrier?
- Are you ready for another flight model change in Star Citizen?
We love bringing you this show each week, but would also love your support? If you enjoy listening and want to contribute to us being the Best Damn Space Sim Podcast Ever, then go to our Patreon page and look at all of the rewards and loot you would be eligible to receive.
Join Us In Game!
Trackback from your site.